We wrote this fall dishes for dinner to celebrate the upcoming season changes. Yes fall is upon us and Old Man Winter is fast approaching.
It’s already mid-October and I wonder where the time has gone. The leaves are beginning to fall off the trees and temperatures are already beginning to drop. It won’t be long until Molly and I start dragging the coats out and we start warming the car up before taking the kids to school. You know its fall when Starbucks rolls out its annual Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
If you are like me, Thanksgiving and Christmas can be very trying time for your weight loss and/or fitness goals. Comfort foods can often become the enemy and the bitter cold makes for a great excuse for not staying active or exercise. So with that in mind, I thought I would round up some of the best fall recipes from some of my favorite food bloggers.
Please make sure you PIN this post on Pinterest.
- Crispy Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
- Low Calorie Thanksgiving Stuffing
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Cranberry, Almond and Vanilla Crock Pot Granola recipe
- Deviled Eggs
- Green chili and chicken lasagna
- Low Calorie Cheesy Broccoli Quiche
- Chicken Black Bean and Charred Poblano Salad
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- Apple Spinach Salad
- Spaghetti Squash Boats
- Simple Carrot Soup
- Pumpkin Spice No Bake Cheesecake
- Cheesy Caprese Chicken & Quinoa Casserole
- Slow Cooker Ham, Corn and Potato Soup
- Paleo Pumpkin English Muffins
- Skinny Apple Pie
- Hearty Tuscan Soup
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
- Cinnamon Bananas
- If you like this recipe, you might also like these
You don’t want to miss these healthy fall recipes. I want to try each and every one of them while also putting my own spin on them.
I would love to all of you. Please share your thoughts and comments and don’t forget to show your love with the all the awesome bloggers from this list.