Whether you are a child or an adult, chocolate chip cookies are our favorite to munch. These are great for snacks and also healthy and fulfilling. The combination of softness, buttery, flakiness, crispiness with melting chocolate chips makes a mouth-watering snack. A perfect chocolate chip cookie will bring you to your happy place with a warm feeling. Below are two recipes for low-calorie chocolate chip cookies you may try at home and enjoy with a cup of tea or a coffee.
Two recipes for low-calorie chocolate chip cookies
I. Low-calorie chocolate chip cookies
This recipe of a low-calorie chocolate chip cookie is great for a beginner. The combination of gooeyness and softness makes it easy to chewy and melt in your mouth. This recipe is quick and easy.
Recipe Details[wptb id=9108]
- Take a bowl, add dry ingredients- flour, salt, and baking soda, and mix the elements.
- Add almond milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, and sweeteners to another bowl. Whisk them until they are combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture. Add chocolate chips. Mix the elements with a spatula to form a dough. Cover the variety and keep it in a refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Take a butter paper or a parchment sheet and place it on the baking tray. Flatten the cookie dough and shape the cookies as you want. After shaping the cookies, add them to the baking tray.
- Bake the cookies for 6 minutes until they look gooey. Take them out and let them cool down to harden.
- Store it in a plastic bag or airtight container for up to a week.
Nutritional profile per serving[wptb id=9106]
II. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
Recipe Details[wptb id=9111]
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Take a bowl, add oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt, and give the ingredients a mix.
- Take another bowl, add melted butter, vanilla honey, and an egg and whisk them together.
- Mix wet mixture into dry ingredients until they are combined.
- Roughly cut half of the chocolate chips and fold them into the dough.
- When the cookie dough is combined, place the dough bowl into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Take the dough out and form the cookies into the desired shape. Take a butter parchment paper and place it on a baking tray. Place the cookies on the parchment paper.
- Bake the cookies for about 13 minutes until they turn brown from the edges.
- Take out the cookies, and sprinkle remaining chocolate chips into the cookies. Remember to press the chocolate chips inside the cookies gently.
- Let the cookies cool down, then you can enjoy it with a cup of tea or milk. Place remaining cookies in an airtight container or plastic bag.
Nutritional profile per serving[wptb id=9109]
Check out some other low calorie recipes like low calorie dinner rolls.