Cookies are everyone’s favorite. But to make them, you need to prepare the cookie dough. Interestingly, you can also eat cookie dough without baking it, as many of the recipes for cookie dough are edible. Here we have two healthy and low-calorie cookie dough recipes for you to try.
Two recipes for low-calorie cookie dough
I. Gluten-free cookie dough
Gluten-free cookie dough is a vegan edible cookie dough that anyone can enjoy without being conscious. The gluten-free low-calorie cookie dough is easy to prepare. Plus, point is you do not even need to bake, and you can eat as it is.
Recipe Details[wptb id=9120]
- Take a medium-sized bowl. Add almond flour, honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Give the ingredients a mix. Now add unsweetened almond milk, and mix it.
- Add any toppings of your choice, such as chocolate chips, nuts. Fold it through the mixture until it is thoroughly combined.
- Your gluten-free cookie dough is ready. You can eat it as it is, or you can even bake it to eat as cookies.
Nutritional profile per serving[wptb id=9118]
II. Cookie Dough Balls
If you are looking for healthy and low-calorie cookie dough, then cookie dough balls are a must-try. It is easy and quick and a healthy way to fulfill your cravings for munching.
Recipe Details[wptb id=9123]
- Take a bowl. Add all the ingredients- oat flour, salted peanut butter (melted), coconut oil (melted), honey, and vanilla. Mix them until they are combined.
- Add your favorite toppings for the crunch and extra flavor. Combine the toppings with the mixture.
- Roll the dough into small balls.
- Freeze them for few minutes until they are a bit hardened.
- Your cookie dough balls are ready to eat. Enjoy!
Nutritional profile per serving[wptb id=9121]
Do check out the chocolate chip recipe.