- 1 Our Favorite Unique Cupcake Recipes
- 1.1 AWESOME APPLE ROSES CINNAMON CUPCAKES
- 1.2 MOCHA CUPCAKES WITH ESPRESSO BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
- 1.3 EARL GREY CUPCAKES WITH LEMON BUTTERCREAM
- 1.4 LEMON CUPCAKES
- 1.5 GLUTEN FREE CARROT CAKE CUPCAKES
- 1.6 TOFFEE CUPCAKES WITH BROWNED BUTTER FROSTING
- 1.7 ORANGE SPICE CUPCAKES WITH ORANGE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 1.8 AWESOME CHOCOLATE CHIP CUPCAKES WITH COOKIE DOUGH FROSTING
- 1.9 AMAZING BUTTERFLY CUPCAKES WITH SUGARY, GLITTERY WINGS
- 1.10 PINEAPPLE CAKE / CUPCAKES / MUFFINS
- 1.11 CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE IRISH CREAM FROSTING
- 1.12 COOL SNICKERS CUPCAKES
- 1.13 SIMPLY APPLE CUPCAKES RECIPE
- 1.14 SALTED DULCE DE LECHE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- 1.15 PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP CUPCAKES
- 1.16 GARDEN BUG THEMED CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES RECIPE | CUPCAKE FUN FOR THE KIDS
- 1.17 AMAZING MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM CUPCAKES
- 1.18 COOL S’MORES CUPCAKES WITH TOASTED MARSHMALLOW BUTTERCREAM
- 1.19 CHOCOLATE BANANA CUPCAKES
- 1.20 BOOZY CHOCOLATE COFFEE AWESOME CUPCAKES WITH OREO COOKIE BUTTERCREAM
- 1.21 RED VELVET SUNDAE AMAZING CUPCAKES
- 1.22 COOL JAM DOUGHNUT CUPCAKES
- 1.23 HARRY POTTER SORTING HAT CUPCAKE FUN WITH BUTTERBEER BUTTERCREAM
- 1.24 COOL MARSHMALLOW BUNNY CUPCAKES FOR EASTER
- 1.25 APPLE SPICE AMAZING CUPCAKES WITH CARAMEL SAUCE
- 1.26 PEANUT BUTTER CUP STUFFED CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES
- 1.27 AMAZING BIRTHDAY CUPCAKE FUN RECIPE
- 1.28 SANTA CLAUS CUPCAKES – SANTA CLAUS FROSTING DECORATION TUTORIAL
- 1.29 AWESOME FIREWORKS CUPCAKES – GLUTEN FREE VANILLA CUPCAKES WITH POPPING CANDY
- 1.30 PINA COLADA AMAZING CUPCAKES WITH CREAMY COCONUT FROSTING
- 1.31 BOURBON PECAN PIE STUFFED CUPCAKES – CHRISTMAS AROUND THE WORLD: USA
- 1.32 STRAWBERRY FILLED CUPCAKES WITH CHOCOLATE FROSTING | AMAZING CUPCAKE RECIPE
- 1.33 CUPCAKE FUN BANANA SPLIT
- 1.34 If you like this recipe, you might also like these
There are a million ways to make cupcakes. Bakers seem to find new ways to make their cupcakes stand out from the crowd.
If you find yourself getting bored this fall or winter, perhaps you can get creative and whip up some of your own cupcakes.
We have compiled a fantastic list of all the unique cupcake recipes from our favorite food bloggers. We hope you enjoy!
Our Favorite Unique Cupcake Recipes
Not only are these apple rose cinnamon cupcakes beautiful and charm up a table setting but they have an intense flavor while still being low carb.
If you’re a coffee lover like me, then what could be better than this decadent dessert to spice up your morning? Chocolate, coffee, and buttercream frosting. What could be better?
Tea lovers will adore this recipe. Topped with lemon buttercream. This would be a great cupcake recipe to make for Mother’s Day.
These lemon curds filled cupcakes and topped with lemon buttercream are so dreamy!
Topped with cream cheese frosting. If you love carrot cake, then you will adore this unique cupcake recipe that is also gluten-free.
English toffee cupcakes would be perfect with a hot coffee. For those who crave a buttery sweet flavor. Something different than a traditional cupcake. These mini cupcakes will deliver satisfaction.
A unique variation of spice cake cupcakes. The orange cream cheese frosting is a perfect finish to a perfect treat.
These are so cute and appealing to children. They would be perfect to bring into a classroom for a child’s birthday.
Pineapple is one of my favorite fruits. What could be better than adding it into a cupcake batter?
It’s like an Irish coffee infused into a cupcake. Perfect for dessert to indulge in after a heaping serving of shepherd’s pie.
As the name implies, this unique cupcake recipe is topped with a Snickers bar. They also come with a delicious caramel sauce and creamy peanut buttercream.
Apples are so versatile. Is it any wonder why they’re used in so many desserts. If you love apples, as I do, you will not want to miss out on this unique creation.
These beautiful cupcakes are filled with homemade dulce de leche and topped with dulce de leche buttercream and sea salt.
At the time of this writing (late September) pumpkins are everywhere and the pumpkin spice crazy is in full bloom. What better way to celebrate fall than these delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cupcakes?
My preschool aged son loved this when he saw it. What better way to show how fun baking can be than to make these for the kids?
These mint chocolate flavors play well together. The ultimate birthday cupcake for a mint chocolate lover.
Our daughter loves to make S’mores beside a campfire. This is a perfect yet unique cupcake recipe for S’more lovers.
The bananas in this recipe add a natural and moist texture to these cupcakes. Frosted with sweetened condensed milk buttercream.
When I first saw these, my first thought was an ice cream sundae. These gorgeous red velvet cupcakes would be a perfect Valentine’s Day treat to make for your sweetie!
This unique cupcake recipe is a perfect hybrid of a jelly-filled doughnut and a delicious cupcake.
When it comes to unique cupcakes, these set themselves apart. Each is filled with either red, green, blue or yellow candy drops. Topped with Butterbeer Buttercream frosting.
An Easter treat. Vanilla cupcakes topped with a delicious buttercream frosting, marshmallow for ears and a Skittle candy for the nose. They will brighten your child’s day.
Cupcakes make a perfect Fall treat and these apple spice cupcakes are no exception. Since apples are incorporated into the batter, you will get that delicious apple flavor in every bite. Topped with creamy cream cheese frosting and cinnamon.
Make sure you have a tall glass of milk ready before you make these. It is a rich delightful treat that will ruin your diet. Reeses Cup lovers will eat way too many of these.
The festive birthday cake cupcake is sure to make your wish come true.
With the Christmas season right around the corner, these beautifully unique cupcakes would make a perfect addition to any Christmas party or get together.
My kids love Pop Rocks candy so this is an automatic hit with them. The gorgeous buttercream frosting is sure to grab the kid’s attention.
If you like pina colada and getting caught in the rain, you are sure to enjoy this unique cupcake recipe.
These bourbon pecan pie cupcakes are a perfect treat during the Winter holiday season.
If you’re like me and enjoy jelly doughnuts, this is a can’t miss recipe for you. Topped with a tasty chocolate frosting.
As the name implies, this unique cupcake recipe is a perfect union between a traditional cupcake and a decadent banana split ice cream sundae. Topped with maraschino cherries.
We hope you have enjoyed this ultimate unique cupcake recipe roundup. We would love to hear from you in the comments section below. We encourage you to share this on your social media platforms.